GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS GET TICKETS
Terms & ConditionsTerms & Conditions
GOOD THINGS FESTIVAL EVENT CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE AND ENTRY THESE ARE TO BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Good Things Festival is presented by There is a Free Lunch Pty Ltd (“Us, Our, We, the Presenter”). By purchasing this ticket you acknowledge and agree;
- All conditions shown on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on this ticket or displayed on Our website or at the premises.
- It is a condition of the liquor license that only valid ticket holders are allowed to enter the event and you may be prosecuted if you enter or attempt to enter without a valid ticket.
- Good Things Festival (GTF) is a licensed event recommended for a mature audience 15+. We received approval from Police to start selling youth tickets for Sydney but please be aware that buying a MA15+ ticket does not guarantee you a right of entry. We will advise you by email when we can confirm we have received licencing approval for MA15+ minors. If we are unsuccessful, we will refund you.
- It is a condition of entry that all young people aged between 15 and 17 (under-18) who enter the event are required to be accompanied by a responsible adult who will undertake to know the location or whereabouts of their minor at all times during the event. Each person attending must have their own valid ticket. During the purchase process anyone buying an under-18 ticket will be required to also purchase at least one over-18 ticket and provide information on the adult that you will be attending with. This information will be printed onto a wristband and given to you upon entry to the event.
- Unfortunately we are not able to welcome anyone under the age of 15 to the event.
- The event has the capacity to be very loud, have high intensity crowd movements, bands that may use profanities in their performance and patrons drinking alcohol. Children under 15 will not be admitted as GTF cannot guarantee the health and safety of small children.
- In the event that you are assessed at entry as being under 15 years, you will be required to provide validation that you are actually over the age of 15. If you are found at the event without your guardian and your wristband on, you and your guardian may be ejected from the event for breach of safety.
- Photo ID is required to purchase alcohol regardless of your age. It is illegal to provide minors with alcohol and anyone caught doing so may be prosecuted and ejected.
- All venues have wheelchair access and disabled amenities, please visit the event website for details.
- Intoxicated patrons or patrons under the influence of drugs may not be admitted. It is very likely that drug detection dogs and plain-clothes drug squad detectives will be at the event.
- Anything that could cause harm is a prohibited item and will not be permitted entry to the venue. This includes but is not limited to bottles, cans, glass, weapons, lasers, fireworks, umbrellas, furniture, equipment, skate and surf boards, flags, poles, pets or animals, esky’s or coolers, liquids, illicit drugs and alcohol. All bags and containers are subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety of patrons. Prohibited items that are confiscated will not be returned.
- You may bring an empty water bottle for refilling during the day. Please drink water regularly. Please wear shoes, it’s safer and you’ll thank us for suggesting it.
- No recording device of any kind is allowed except a hand held digital camera or phone with a non-removable lens. Professional cameras of any kind are not allowed on site without authority from the Presenter.
- It is a condition of sale that you agree that the Presenter reserves the right to refuse a ticket holder admission to the event or to evict that person from the event for any reason whatsoever at the presenters absolute discretion.
- Entry is at your own risk.
- Your tickets should be treated as cash. Except as required by law, tickets will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase. The Presenter does not offer refunds in the event of lost, stolen or damaged tickets or where the ticket holder cannot attend the event due to reasons beyond the Presenters control.
- In the event of a lost ticket, contact Us prior to the event. Your receipt or print out of the terms and conditions are not tickets and not valid for entry to the event.
- Tickets may not, without the prior consent of the Presenter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser or any subsequent ticket holder. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Presenter reserves the right to cancel the ticket without a refund. This ticket is only valid when purchased from official agents.
- Tickets bought from Non-official websites or other sources may be refused entry.
- There is a sale limit of 8 tickets per person to any of the events. Tickets will be available until sold out or until 4pm the day before the event.
- If the event is cancelled by the Presenter for any reason, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. If Presenter deems it necessary to abandon the event due to the forces of nature or any other reason, refund of the face value of the ticket is at the discretion of the Presenter.
- Crowd surfing, moshing, slam or circle dancing are all dangerous activities that can seriously injure other patrons and will not be tolerated.
- Except in circumstances beyond our control, we play rain or shine.
- Please note there are restricted capacities at some stages and other tented structures. Once the maximum capacity is reached in these areas there will be no further admissions. Your purchase of an event ticket does not guarantee admission to these areas in such cases.
- In some states smoking in a public place is not permitted. It can be an offence to smoke in a public place and you risk being fined. If your State has this law We will provide a designated outdoor smoking area and We require you to use them.
- Except as provided by law, the Presenter and the owner and/or lessee of the venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the venue whether caused by the negligence of the Presenter or that owner or lessee or otherwise.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- No pass outs will be issued unless otherwise advised.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, please follow all official directives from police security or event organisers.
- If you feel at any time that you or anyone else’s health or safety is threatened, you should contact the nearest security guard. There are First Aid Officers on site at all times who can be contacted by security staff.
- The words Good Things Festival and the Good Things logo and artwork are copyrighted (trademark pending) and cannot be used without the prior written consent of the Presenter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRIZE COMPETITION
WIN THE ULTIMATE GOOD THINGS 2019 BACKSTAGE EXPERIENCE FOR YOU + 3 FRIENDS
Good things come to those who wait...and now here it is.... Your chance to win the most anticipated festival experience of the year!
Good Things Festival and the crowd of hard-scheming Muttleys that made its 2018 event possible are thrilled to present the ultimate Good Things 2019 backstage experience… in all its finely tuned glory!
- Unrestricted GA ticket access for 4 people
- Access to exclusive side of stage viewing area
- Access to VIP bar and washrooms
- A $25 food & beverage voucher for 4 people
- Merch pack including t-shirt, hoodie & souvenir lanyard for 4 people
To go in the draw to win, simply register here for the Good Things 2019 presale using your Spotify login before 9am Tuesday 3rd September.
GOOD THINGS FESTIVAL LINE UP:
Parkway Drive | A Day To Remember
Violent Soho | Simple Plan
Bad Religion | Trivium
Skegss | Simple Creatures | Karnivool
The Veronicas | Coheed and Cambria
Falling In Reverse | Enter Shikari
Dance Gavin Dance | Reel Big Fish | Poppy | Ice Nine Kills
Thy Art Is Murder |The Damned Things | Slowly Slowly
Man With A Mission | The Bennies | Voyager |Yours Truly | Windwaker
The Beautiful Monument | Gravemind
DATES AND VENUES:
Friday 6 December - Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne
Saturday 7 December - Centennial Park, Sydney
Sunday 8 December - Brisbane Showgrounds, Brisbane
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry to the Good Things 2019 Backstage Experience competition is open until 8.59am on Tuesday 3rd September (“Closing Date”).
- Entry is open to anyone 18 years or over who registers for the Good Things 2019 presale using their Spotify account before the Closing Date.
- Entry can only be made at https://signup.goodthingsfestival.com.au/signup.
- Registrations by minors will not be valid for entry. Do not register if you will be Under 18 years of age at time of the events.
- Staff and contractors of the event or event partners or sponsors are not permitted to enter and will be excluded.
- The Good Things Backstage Experience total prize is valued at approx: $ 1540.00
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The Prize is awarded to one valid entrant to be used at one Good Things Festival 2019 event of the winners choice.
- The Prize is:
- Unrestricted GA ticket access for 4 adults
- Access to exclusive side of stage viewing area for 4 adults (at the discretion of the promoters and Stage Manager due to WOHS.)
- Access to VIP bar and washrooms for 4 adults
- A $25 food & beverage voucher for 4 adults
- A merchandise pack including t-shirt, hoodie, limited edition poster & souvenir lanyard each for 4 adults
- The winner will be chosen from eligible registrations received by an electronic random selection at 10am on 6 th September 2019 at the Oztix office 78 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba 4103 Qld.
- The winner will be notified by email on 6th September 2019.
- Contact information of the winner will be passed onto the promoter of the event to arrange further details.
- By entering the competition you agree that your name may be used for promotional purposes when announcing the winner.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.